Downgrade

• Hi, i am using kodi 19 nightlies but when i try to downgrade to 18.9 he rpi4 8gb ram model gets into the safe mode and the only fix is to disable safe mode and reinstall one nightly with shh, is there any ways that i could downgrade to kdi 18.9 (the reason why i want to do that is the lack of hevc videos support.

Thank you all for your precious time

• Downgrade goes the same way as upgrade, put the .tar or .img.gz file in the .update folder.

Be advised that Kodi (add-on) settings are not very "backwards compatability-friendly"...

i tried downgrade through libreelec uptade settings but it always boot on safe mode when i try it but when i uptade it again to a nightly i can boot properly...

• Update from LE9.2 to LE10 and downgrade from LE10 to LE9.2 are not supported on RPi - way too man things have changed.

If you want to go back to LE9.2 you have to restore your backup.

so long,

Hias

• I'd wager that current LE10 nightlies have better HEVC support than LE 9.2.6 achieved (apart from 4K60, which is never really needed). What issue do you actually see

Before 3 days I tried to watch a movie that had hevc files but it was lagging at some points , the same problem persists with all hevc videos but for thr other files it worked normal (I must note the file was 1080p and I had audio pass-through disabled cause when I had it enabled it lagged a lot more)