Legacy v9.2 (LTS) builds for Amlogic S805/S8X2, S905/S912 and all WeTek boxes

• You can update with TAR without any problem. ;)

I ´ ve done the updating... now the MAC Address became fixed as 1A:00:00:00:00:00 - and my router accepts this one to reservation, so... problem solved.

Thanks again dtech!

One last question: if I ever need to set a specific address to MAC, do you know the path/conf file that I can edit?

• Pruebe este para KII Pro basado en S905D SoC: gxl_p231_2g_dvb.dtb

Tvheadend necesita funcionar porque el KI Pro tiene el mismo sintonizador. Recomiendo el paquete de módulos "dvb-latest" para el sintonizador.

He utilizado la imagen que me dijiste y he conseguido que tvheadend detecte mi sintonizador, pero no puedo sintonizar ningún canal. Cuando fuerzo exploración consigo los siguientes: mpegts: 11362H en el 19,2 Astra - SCAN no hay datos, no pudo

• He utilizado la imagen que me dijiste y he conseguido que tvheadend detecte mi sintonizador, pero no puedo sintonizar ningún canal. Cuando fuerzo exploración consigo los siguientes: mpegts: 11362H en el 19,2 Astra - SCAN no hay datos, no pudo

I think you are doing something wrong in the tvheadend settings.

see this post may have forgotten something, some detail.

Creo que está haciendo algo mal en la configuración de tvheadend.

Ver este post puede haber olvidado algo, algún detalle.

https://www.dragteam.info/threads/coreelec-tvheadend.208411/

or

Instalação CoreELEC-Tvheadend-Atualizado | AZSat Fórum

• One last question: if I ever need to set a specific address to MAC, do you know the path/conf file that I can edit?

I have used this solution earlier on a few devices, and it’s worked out perfectly there:

Code: /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/99-mac-address.rules
    SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="eth0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF"

Of course, AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF should be replaced with the MAC address you want. ;)

• I have a problem with MXIII 4k (s812,2gb). Box ID m8m2_n200_2G, Amlogic Meson8(in openelec)

It's either wifi not working(here using old Openelec build from Demetris:(

OpenELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/net/wlan0/device/vendor

0x02d0

OpenELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/net/wlan0/device/device

0x4330

looks like it's CHIPSET='Broadcom 4330'

or picture freeze when trying to skip.

Wifi is working fine with LibreELEC-n200-AP6330_2G.arm-9.2.8.1.img (but picture freeze after skip)

LibreELEC-M8S-Plus.arm-9.2.8.1.img from august(won't boot: A start job is running for load kernel modules/for Wait for kernel time synchronized - time counts up) - it will boot after good 5 minutes(looks like every time it take few minutes), hdd needs to be reconnected as won't see it(on every boot) - but no freeze problem, wifi not working.

LibreELEC-MXIII-Plus.arm-9.2.8.1.img - no wifi detected,movie freeze)

LibreELEC-MXIII-Plus.arm-9.2.8.2.img (snapshot 01.09) - no wifi, freeze

LibreELEC-MXIII-Plus.arm-9.2.8.2.img (snapshot 06.09) - no wifi, freeze

LibreELEC-X8-X8H.arm-9.2.8.2.img (snapshot 08.09) - not working

HDD is external USB 3.0 WD password 2TB.

Images installed with Etcher to sd card and booted from sd card. Any way to fix it?

• looks like it's CHIPSET='Broadcom 4330'

SD\VID_02D0&PID_4330 == Ampak AP6330

Something is broken in your device, because you are the first MXIII user who indicate the freeze problem.

Didn't you accidentally crossflash with a wrong Android firmware earlier which is not fully compatible with your device?

The M8S+ wireless stack was modified in v9.2.7. It means the dhd module loads statically instead of the wifi_dummy service.

So, your module load failure with M8S+ image may be occoured by the dhd module.

The only reason is your current bootloader (uboot) cannot handle your integrated AP6330 correctly, because probably it is not the original one.

Edited once, last by dtech (September 9, 2021 at 7:12 PM).

• I think firmware was taken from Tronsmart - MXIII Plus_108L1_SD_160604 as box is just another clone(i think they didn't make any newer firmware for it) - i still have first FW for it so might try to flash it tomorrow unless there is another way to fix it?

I think bootloader at this moment is this one OpenELEC-Amlogic.MX3G-L106.arm-bootloader(but don't have any idea how to check it) used to gain dual boot and boot from nand in kodi.

So yes it might be all mixed up but the box is working perfectly fine with no issues - i just boot it directly into Openelec and don't use android from nand basically at all.

• I think bootloader at this moment is this one OpenELEC-Amlogic.MX3G-L106.arm-bootloader(but don't have any idea how to check it) used to gain dual boot and boot from nand in kodi.

That does not sound very good. You would need the original bootloader for the device.

I don't know what was changed in it, but that may be the main reason for the SDIO wifi chip recognition error.

I think firmware was taken from Tronsmart - MXIII Plus_108L1_SD_160604 as box is just another clone(i think they didn't make any newer firmware for it) - i still have first FW for it so might try to flash it tomorrow unless there is another way to fix it?

The problem is that there are plenty of clones out of these. To determine the exact type, you need to disassemble the box and search for the factory firmware based on the PCB ID. But, if you are absolutely sure you have the factory ROM, you should restore it.

Until you restore the original boot loader on the device, unfortunately I can't help you. :(

In my LE versions, no modification is required for dual boot if the installation is done using the toothpick method.

After installation the aml_autoscript ensures that the boot from the SD card is always active when it is plugged into in the box.

But if all goes well, you can also install LE into the internal NAND with the installtointernal script that replaces Android, so you don't need an external SD card anymore.

SerGioTenerife

I would ask if I can still count on your test or forget it all? Because I've been waiting a couple of days and you haven't answered yet.

It would be important because if you don’t want to help me anymore, I need to look for another user with an X8-H Plus.

Edited 2 times, last by dtech (September 10, 2021 at 10:02 AM).

• I found stock firmware for it - flashed it now(with bootloader) and will try to run LE from Sd card.

It didn't change(tried 101,106 FW) anything but i found a solution for n200(the one with working wifi) LE :

If you have freeze when stopping video, in the kodi PLAYER / VIDEO settings have

Adjust display refresh rate to always and leave your kodi SYSTEM / DISPLAY resolution at 1280x720p

Credits: GJayJayG

and it is sorted now, now problems at all:)

Thank You

Edited 2 times, last by loki7777 (September 10, 2021 at 11:41 AM).

• Well, I would be wondering which image was the working one. Can you send a link?

The same solution... But this is not really a solution, it is rather just a bypass.

Index of /3rdParty/S8X2/Universal-n200-S812_2G-AP6330/ this one is the one with working wifi and no movie freeze as well after changin resolution in settings.

I know it is just a quick fix and not a proper solution but better then nothing.

Install to nand(no problems while installing) boots for ages so will use SD card as before.

Edited once, last by loki7777 (September 10, 2021 at 1:24 PM).

• I know it is just a quick fix and not a proper solution but better then nothing.

Let's give it a try: I'm going to replace the platform_init script with the fixed version on the MXIII-S8X2 branch as well.

When the new snapshot image has been compiled, I will send you a link.

• There is a new snapshot image exclusively for "Universal-n200-S812_2G-AP6330" devices: Index of /snapshots/20210910/

I forgot that some clones are soldered with pretty slow NAND at the factory. :(

Will test it now.

It's working fine - no issue with hdd or wifi . Wifi looks fine - speed not the best - around 900KB/s-1200KB/s but max i was getting before was around 1,5MB/s so good enough.

Only thing that is not working so far is that i can't download new skin - it just exit when i click get more.

Ok i can download new skin but it took some time before i was able to connect to that server, i was able to browser all repo's and after that it let me change(download) new skin.

The other thing is volume bar - it's missing with every skin - how to fix it?

Edited 3 times, last by loki7777 (September 10, 2021 at 8:13 PM).