Libreelec on rapberry pi 4 continuous hibernations, freezes, and reboots.

• Hi everyone, for some time I have been having problems with libreelec on the raspberry pi4 8 gb. It basically reboots several times a day without knowing why. I don't think it's a power problem because even with the original charger it gives problems. It shouldn't even be the SD, because with the pinn system the other S.O. Raspbian and Batocera, do not give problems.

I tried to understand from the crash files what the problem is, but I can't figure it out because dozens of lines with errors and warnings appear ...

I don't know where to put my hand to solve.

Could you give me a hand?

I am attaching the the latest crash log link https://pastefs.com/pid/264887

Thanks for your support.

• Could you give me a hand?

Well, yes and no.

Unfortunately, your log file shows various repositories and add-ons that are considered 'banned' by Team Kodi. Such add-ons typically are facilitating video piracy, for which (as per forum policy) no support will be available on both the Kodi and the LibreELEC forums.

Not to mention that such add-ons have a tendency to indeed freeze, crash and impact Kodi core functionality.

So either come here with a clean Kodi setup, or you are encouraged to find your support elsewhere.