DVB drivers for nightly build

• smp, I am trying to go down the route of building the latest 9.8 repo with the same linux kernel that the last Milhouse build that had the Crazycat add on working used - Linux 5.6.13. It is currently failing as it is using a gcc config for the 5.10 kernel. Where do I get linux.x86_64.conf for this particular kernel or how do I generate it? Thanks

• Thanks for the help so far smp, the linux:host compiles using the file suggested. However linux:target is coming up with the following failure log:

as it is referencing a dynamic list I am struggling to see where the syntax error comes from, or why it is occurring. Does this error mean the gcc version also needs to be downgraded to compile the 5.6.13 kernel?

• Realised I was going about this the wrong way, instead of trying to revert the existing build platform to the 5.6 kernel I changed tack and checked out the working 5.6 repo - then updated the mediacenter package to kodi19b from the master repo. This required adding in some package dependencies. Here is the link to the branch with the changes required for anyone interested. Note I will not be able to support any issues with the custom build.

• smp Can I ask you one question please? I have a TBS 6905 satellite card and the fact that it doesn't work on the current beta versions of LibreELEC 10b1-b5. I assume will be the same problem that erbas solved here before me, right? On LibreELEC 9.x and earlier through CrazyCat drivers everything worked great. I run Generic platform.

I tried to find any solution here: LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.95.4 "does not see" satellite cards - General Support - LibreELEC Forum but unsuccessfully. Could you please help me?