DAZN error 2003

• Hello!

I´m quite new to LibreELEC, most of my settings and add-ons work, but DAZN will not start:

"error_2003_not Available In Country"

I´m wondering, if this error is caused of the Inputstream Adaptive Settings? - Tried to configure DAZN addon => Video Player => Inputstream Adaptive Settings ends up with the same error, as I try to start the DAZN addon itself.

Or doesn´t it work because one of the depending scipts is´nt available in the sources? - script.module.win_inet_pton could not be installed, I´ve also tried to download the ZIP file from Files..., but the instalaltion process failed.

I set up openvpn too, tried to start it with a few foreign-countries ip´s - same error again.

Is there anybody, who knows to help me with that problem?

Thank you, Joe

• Is there anybody, who knows to help me with that problem?

Teams Kodi and LibreELEC are here to support the Kodi application. We are not here to help you circumvent geo locks via vpn, or otherwise enable any type of video piracy of (music) movies, tv series, music or sports events.

• You found the right guy, I had the same error a couple of days ago :). Solution: Uninstall the DAZN add-on (including config data), switch LE's GUI language to English (US) and install / login DAZN under that language. After successful login you can switch back to your original GUI language. Maybe the add-on developer is from the US, and hasn't tested other language environments.

• Thank you Da Flex!

Unfortunately it does not work: I tried 3 times now, the last 2 sessions an a clean install system - same error!

Just to get sure I´m right with the installation:

• Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
    • LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.2.6.img
    • DAZN 1.3.2 by Jin
    • InputStream Helper 0.3.3 (installed)
    • PySocks 1.6.8 (installed)
    • InputStream Adapter 2.4.6.1 (installed)
    • Valid DAZN subscription, default network is Austrian

* On my former installation I switched back to EN(us) in the settings, de-installed DAZN, InputStream Helper/Adapter, deleted addon-settings.
    * On the fresh install I just made the settings for a LAN connection, language on default EN. First I tried to install DAZN addon without VPN - error as described,

* then installed VPN, switched to an US-IP and tried again - error as described.

Joe

Teams Kodi and LibreELEC are here to support the Kodi application. We are not here to help you circumvent geo locks via vpn, or otherwise enable any type of video piracy of (music) movies, tv series, music or sports events.

blueribb & Klojum: Thank you for education!

I didn´t asked in my post how to get illegal access to DAZN - no need to, when there is a valid subscription, just wanted to know what´s wrong with my settings, as the addon doesn´t start itself, before I have the chance to login.

• Da Flex

DANKE, thanks again! It worked!

Got back to my primary installation

• deleted - once again - the DAZN addon
    • switched to system-language English.
    • Installed the Kodi Nerds Repo,
    • changed the DNS-Server addresses to #1 8.8.8.8, #2 8.8.4.4, #3 ISP-default as I read in another forum about troubles, when DAZN geo-locate ISP´s DNS to a wrong country
    • Installed DAZN 1.3.12 addon from Nerd Repo (instead 1.3.2 in the Kodi default Repo)
    • Dependencies of DAZN 1.3.12 are different to the other, as
      • Common plugin cache 2.6.1
      • six 1.13.0
      • Kodi Six 0.1.3
        will installed addionally to the addon from Default Repo
    • no VPN activated
    • logged in - voila
    • switched back to my native language
    • logged in again - voila encore

Need to check, whether to leave DNS configuration on Google DNS, or switch back to the one of my ISP.

Beste Grüße, Joe

• I recently had trouble to keep the KodiNerds DAZN add-on working (RPi 3B+). That happened after the last libwidevine update.

To fix it, I had to switch to the latest LE nightly. The update from LE 9.2.6 stable to LE nightly was successful, but didn't solved the problem. So I wrote that image (img.gz file) to microSD with Etcher. After going through the complete setup process, the KodiNerds DAZN add-on is working again.

• Da Flex

DANKE, thanks again! It worked!

Got back to my primary installation

• deleted - once again - the DAZN addon
    • switched to system-language English.
    • Installed the Kodi Nerds Repo,
    • changed the DNS-Server addresses to #1 8.8.8.8, #2 8.8.4.4, #3 ISP-default as I read in another forum about troubles, when DAZN geo-locate ISP´s DNS to a wrong country
    • Installed DAZN 1.3.12 addon from Nerd Repo (instead 1.3.2 in the Kodi default Repo)
    • Dependencies of DAZN 1.3.12 are different to the other, as
      • Common plugin cache 2.6.1
      • six 1.13.0
      • Kodi Six 0.1.3
        will installed addionally to the addon from Default Repo
    • no VPN activated
    • logged in - voila
    • switched back to my native language
    • logged in again - voila encore

Need to check, whether to leave DNS configuration on Google DNS, or switch back to the one of my ISP.

Beste Grüße, Joe

Thanks a lot to Da Flex and Joe!

This solution is working perfectly on my PI4 , running current LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.6 (uname -a _LibreELEC 4.19.127).

I have got a valid DAZN-subscription for the country I live in, so in my opinion the kodi-implementation of plugin DAZN (1.3.2) seems to be buggy. Therefore I am wondering about the following posting:

Best regards from Vienna

Tom

• Is dazn working on latest nexus?

I have got such an error:

Edited once, last by thedogg (April 1, 2023 at 8:33 PM).

2023-04-01 21:28:09.986 T:12386 critical <general>: [script.module.inputstreamhelper] ['ldd', '/storage/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so'] cmd failed.

Re-install InputStream Helper.

• I remember that 2 years ago it worked well, suddenly it stopped. Regain Amazon on matrix it stopped working, now I can't get to the menu, but it seems to be logged on. Could be it is country related somehow, but in the past it worked.