I am having an issue getting Audio to play through HDMI lead with my Raspberry Pi 4, however I am getting amazingly smooth playback visually.
- Pi 4b is encased inside Argon One case with cooler and thermal pads, there doesn't seem to be any overheating
- My LibreELEC is installed onto a SanDisk 16GB microSD card (again booted fine)
- I am using a HDMI lead that can support up to 4k Here
- I am using a Rii K18 Keyboard with trackpad here which is working smoothly
- Installed PuTTY and connected to the Pi via SSH
-- Ran the command mount -o remount,rw /flash/config.txt
--- Inserted the following line at the bottom hdmi_drive=2 and rebooted
- Set the sound output to Analogue and got sound but where this will be set up it will need the TV to act as the speaker.
Is there anything else I can try?
- Have Disney+ using my account
- Have Amazon Prime video using my account
- Sky Go if can get it to work on Kodi again with my account