Random crashing on raspberry pi2 and PI b+

• I have had this crashing going on for a while now. I just updated to the latest release and the problem is still there. I have also tried on both a pi2 and a Pi b+ and both boxes seem to develop/have the same problem. The actual problem is while watching a movie or looking over the file system/media kodi or libreelec will crash. The systems does not seem to go through a full reboot so i assume that kodi just reboots. I have dug around in the log files a few times and it SEEMS to have something to do with the scraping and or database update ( not that i will swear to it ). I have attached a dump file so someone that knows the system can maybe point me in the right direction or maybe some system settings to help narrow it down. I have turned off about everything i can find and still get my content.

Some points : I have a large regulated power supply I got just to make sure it was not a power problem. None of my media content has any type of DRM. All my videos are .mp4 H264/AAC with maybe a dozen of them in .mkv (same encoding). My audio files are all .mp3 MPEG. I mention this because the logs mention unsupported protocol and other posts about DRM rebooting the system. All this media is contained on a win10 machine with never sleep enabled and mapped by smp file shares. The raspberry boxes are hardwired to the local 1000m net - no wifi. There does not seem to be fsck in the system so I can not swear the file system is not corrupt on either the data partition or the boot partition but these are brand new installs . My library size is approximately : 17993-mp3 and 3776-mp4 and 74-png and 5117-jpg and 4- avi (oddballs). I do not have any network issues that i know of i.e. file sharing etc. work fine with all my other devices

Again it appears to be the same problem on either of the PI boxes with fresh new Os's on them. This has been going on over at least 3 distros and APPEARS to be the exact same problem and the problem also seems to get progressively worse over time, again seems ( I don't want to toss in some false clues ).

If anymore log samples would help please let me know .

thanks

mx