Pi4 and 3D-MVC - Still on the Roadmap?

• I haven't heard anything new about this, but 3D-MVC support was announced when the Pi4 was released:

LibreELEC (Leia) 9.1.001 ALPHA with Raspberry Pi 4B Support – LibreELEC

PI4 and 3D mvc not working

Since then I have seen threads here and other places where the delay was about the new Linux core, video drivers etc.

Today I see a new comment on an old thread basically saying that it won't happen:

PI4 and 3D mvc not working

I am NOT complaining about the delay. I appreciate what I get! I would just like to see an "official" answer as to whether this is still on the roadmap for the Pi4.

I know the Pi3 build works fine, but it can't handle 4K and HD audio so LE for the Pi4 is the closest thing to a "play everything" player with the possible exception of the Vero-4K+. I bought one of those in the last couple weeks. It's a nice box, but no, it can't play 3D-MVC at this point. There is a buggy, older build of OSMC that theoretically will play 3D-MVC, but it didn't work well for me. It's a work in progress as well.

I'd just like to know if LibreELEC is still the king of the 3D hill!

Thanks!!

• Can't wait for the full 3d support to be added either. I've got more than 60 3d movies and my grand children are really excited to watch them on my 85" 3D TV. Still running my good RBP3+ with OSMC, which does an excellent job so far and it's such a pity that my new RBP4, when I accidentally bought it in April, still being nothing else than a dust collector on the shelf due to the lack of 3d support.

I am convinced that the LE development team will come up with its support soon, since numerous RBP4 owners are desperately waiting for the 3D support. Guys, you have done such an excellent job so far, please add that feature too. My grand kids and many others will be your biggest supporters...