TV remote suddenly can't be used to navigate the menus on Raspberry PI4, worked OK till yesterday.

• I have been using LibreELEC on several models of Raspberry Pi over past few years. Normally the Panasonic TV remote is enough to navigate the menu, but yesterday it stopped working and I can no longer navigate. I can navigate the meus OK using a standard wireless computer keyboard so LIbreELEC seems to be working but just not with the TV remote.

I tried resetting TV to factory settings but problem still exists.

Is there any settings in LibreELEC that could have changed to cause this to happen?

any help would be appreciated.

• I'm using an RPi 3B+ with a CEC Panasonic TV, too, and it still works fine. On the RPi side, CEC is active by default. On the TV side, check that Viera Link is active (different name for CEC). Maybe your Panasonic TV got an update.

If that doesn't help, try a different HDMI cable.

• I'm using an RPi 3B+ with a CEC Panasonic TV, too, and it still works fine. On the RPi side, CEC is active by default. On the TV side, check that Viera Link is active (different name for CEC). Maybe your Panasonic TV got an update.

thanks for quick reply, I'll do as you suggested and and let you know how I get on

Hi Da Flex, I just checked Settings > Viera Link, and it was OFF so I toggled it on and hey presto! the TV remote is now working, how about that. That was a great suggestion, thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated. This is a great forum, so helpful.