ODROID-C2 armv7 build

• Hi

is it possible to compile LE as ARMv7 (32bit) for the ODROID-C2?
    Reason: there is no libwidevinecdm.so for the current build (aarch64), so we can't have all the nice things that the new inputstream offers :(
    Please make it happen :D

• It's not the panacea you are seeking. Amazon changed the widevine security level on their streams and now require decryption of video in addition to audio, and this effectively kills the capability as it's not possible to software decode the streams on all the low-power ARM devices which make up the majority of our (and Kodi's) userbase.

It's not a dead topic, but right now we're back to the start and have to figure out another approach.

• that sucks but inputstream has more to offer than only amazon prime video.
    For example i'm using sky go on my desktop PC and would love to use it on my odroid too. :)

• Are there any news about that? Had bought an ODroid, switched from an RPi 2 ( OSMC ).
    In the latest beta i had used Amazon Prime worked like a charm, slow but it worked. After i wanted to try Amazon Prime by inputstream on libreelec now with my ODroi it dont. The problem is the known DRM. On kodinerds i had rad about the libwidevinecdm.so file that isnt working with an droid c2.

So maybe it is allready working but if so i dont know how, maybe someone can told me how to solve that problem?

• Are there any news about that? Had bought an ODroid, switched from an RPi 2 ( OSMC ).
    In the latest beta i had used Amazon Prime worked like a charm, slow but it worked. After i wanted to try Amazon Prime by inputstream on libreelec now with my ODroi it dont. The problem is the known DRM. On kodinerds i had rad about the libwidevinecdm.so file that isnt working with an droid c2.

So maybe it is allready working but if so i dont know how, maybe someone can told me how to solve that problem?

Here you are: ODROID Forum • View topic - LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs

but I'm afraid, that lrusak is right about this. It least the above builds from Raybuntu are 32bit, thus capable of skygo etc.