Updated, now no picture

• Hello, I tried manually updating to today’s most recent release, but have now lost all picture from my Pi4. I’ve tried a couple of different monitors, each with the same result. On boot, I get the rainbow-spectrum screen, then blackness, and finally, the startup sound when the menu kicks in. Is there any way I can remotely trigger some back-up commands, or reset my default image settings, please? Thanks in advance!

• You can downgrade the same way as you can upgrade. Just place the correct .tar or img. or img.gz file in the .update folder and reboot.

What was the old version and what was the "today’s most recent release"? I'm sure it's 9.2.4, but we need to be precise here.

• Sorry, I cannot recall exactly, but as I make a point of updating as soon as I can, I’m sure that what I was using would be the most recent release, prior to today. Thank you for the advice! Will give it a go and report back.

• Apologies, but I just cannot find the .update folder. I’m using WinSCP and thought it was in Storage, but am not having much luck today, I’m afraid. Grateful for any advice.

• Ah, hidden files & folders was unchecked. Downgrade to 9.2.3 appears to have been successful, so many thanks again. Now, to try and find out why I can’t upgrade without losing picture. Shall back everything up and possibly start afresh.

• Same here. Funny thing is, I just updated three RasPi4s, identical configuration (DB on NAS) and two of the upgrades worked fine, once ended as a described above.

Have not downgraded (yet).

Thanks everybody on the LibreELEC Team, I love your media player (even with the glitch now).

• Please someone with the issue post logs as cvh already requested multiple times in the github issue.

ssh into LE with black screen, then run pastekodi and post the URL you got on the console.

We have not seen this issue in local testing and without logs and details about your setup (which are included in the pastekodi log) we won't be able to do anything or give hints.

so long,

Hias