Tvheadend Scan Fail

• I'm stuck and I'm not sure where to go for help. I have the latest stable libreelec on my chromebox. I have the WinTV-HVR 950Q. I'm using tvhdheadend 4.0. I am able to see the adapter in tvheadend and I enabled it. I'm trying to get my unencrypted cable channels. I've tried all the pre-defined muxes but everytime it scans, every possible channel fails. Is there someone who can help me figure this out?

• Try getting DVB tools and do a scan with that to see if you get anything so we can say it's a TVH problem or hardware.

Just google DVB tools on google not sure if I'm allowed to link to other forums here but there are plenty of tutorials showing how to run a manual scan.

Hope this helps.

• Try getting DVB tools and do a scan with that to see if you get anything so we can say it's a TVH problem or hardware.

Just google DVB tools on google not sure if I'm allowed to link to other forums here but there are plenty of tutorials showing how to run a manual scan.

Hope this helps.

Got it working where it scanned the muxes and detected various channels. Now my problem is that only 5 of the channels I actually have will play (abc, cbs, nbc, fox, pbs). However, I have about 100+ unecrypted channels through basic cable (suddenlink) that I get when I plug the coaxial directly into my tv that has a clear qam tuner. Any ideas how to get the rest of those channels to show up and be playable. I did get like 400 encrypted channels during the scan as well.