Wifi troubles

• Have libreelec running on two old computers. Latest version of generic x64 build. Both worked flawlessly until I just upgraded from a netgear router to an orbi mesh system. Now the computer next to the satellite works flawlessly but the computer next to the main router doesn't connect. I tried changing the router channel to 6, 10, etc. but this didn't fix the situation. I tried a different wifi adapter but this also didn't fix the situation. I don't see anything in the log file. Any ideas what's going on and how to troubleshoot? P.S. I can connect to other networks on the troubled PC - just not my ssid. Thanks for help.

• Update... I can now see my ssid (no idea why suddenly) but it fails to connect. I can connect to my network extender without problem except that the signal is very weak so it doesn't make sense to use it. Any idea which log I need to peruse to figure this out? Thanks

• Have libreelec running on two old computers. Latest version of generic x64 build. Both worked flawlessly until I just upgraded from a netgear router to an orbi mesh system.

Hello warrenjb

Sounds Like the new Wireless is the Problem.

Do you have trouble connecting Other devices Like cell phones Notebooks to the new Router, too?

Regards

Nicolas

• I am not aware of Orbi - however, a problem sometimes seen with mesh network systems is that they try to act the same as the router and often default to providing a DHCP server, and you can't have moire than one of hose on your network (it's normally a router function). Is the Orbi set to Auto or similar? Does it have a Bridge setting? My colleagues have seen this with Eero mesh networking systems. Once Bridge mode was enabled, everything else worked correctly.