Odroid C2 - CEC Settings missing

• I need to adjust the CEC settings for

Double_tap_timeout_ms
    button_repeat_rate_ms
    button_release_delay_ms

But the settings are missing from the Gui. Even in Expert mode.

I've gone to system > input > Peripherals > CEC and there are options there, but these are not.

On the Rpi the options are there and working.

How can i get these setting sback?

Is it an option to adjust the /usr/share/kodi/system/peripherals.xml and add those options in?

if it is.. how do i make that area of the OS writeable so i can do that?

many thanks

• How is it unusable? I was getting a lot of double clicks when I used my remote. It turned out that the odroid c2 was reading both the ir and cec signal at the same time. You can check by obscuring the ir sensor with your hand to see if that fixes the problem.

• How is it unusable? I was getting a lot of double clicks when I used my remote. It turned out that the odroid c2 was reading both the ir and cec signal at the same time. You can check by obscuring the ir sensor with your hand to see if that fixes the problem.

This is most likely the case.

It is possible to disable lirc completely but this requires a custom udev rule.

• You can blacklist the internal ir sensor module:
    Create a file:
    /storage/.config/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
    with following content:

Code
    blacklist meson-ir

It's a known fact that panasonic remotes are caught up by the internal IR sensor. This is not a problem of CEC.
    [hr]
    Another way is to disable lircd and eventlircd by "overriding" with empty units for systemd:

Code
    touch /storage/.config/system.d/[email protected]
    touch /storage/.config/system.d/eventlircd.service

Edited once, last by GDPR-1 (November 4, 2016 at 8:21 AM).

Ha Ha, that 'ol chestnut that caused much Head Scratching and swearing in days gone past ! :cool:

Edited once, last by wrxtasy (November 4, 2016 at 9:01 AM).

• I know everyone keeps saying that it's the IR sensor, but it's not.

I have done everything that's been said here, and i am still getting double clicks.

The solution to my problem is to be able to edit the settings i have said.

I know this because i have exactly the same problem on the Pi, and this fixes it.. there is no IR sensor on the Pi.

• A user called Pogo1975 on the Odroid forums has compiled a version of the latest alpha 7.9.0.008 using some rpi cec patches from Popcornmix and it fixes my issue..

is there any chance these patches could be included in the master?

ODROID Forum • View topic - Panasonic TV CEC double Click

I've no clue about compiling and so to do it each time you guys release a new version would be beyond me..

Edited once, last by danmed (November 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM).