I am still setting up my Raspberry 4 with LibreELEC 9.2.1
I've had it for the past two nights that the Raspberry has shut down in the evening. But I just don't find the reason why.
The first evening i suspected that it was due to switching off the television and the CEC coupling.
The setting was that the playback should be stopped when the tv is switched off.
Now i have no TV connected. And yesterday at 22:00 the system turned off. Here is the section from the log:
- 2020-04-16 21:52:50.101 T:2139616112 WARNING: Unable to determine channel type. Defaulting to TV.
- 2020-04-16 22:03:48.401 T:2700940144 WARNING: Previous line repeats 269 times.
- 2020-04-16 22:03:48.401 T:2700940144 NOTICE: [service.tvh.manager] Service was running w/o user activity
- 2020-04-16 22:03:54.453 T:2700940144 NOTICE: [service.tvh.manager] Instruct the system to shut down using Application
- 2020-04-16 22:03:54.454 T:2700940144 NOTICE: [service.tvh.manager] Wake-Up Unix Time: 1587069900
- 2020-04-16 22:03:55.621 T:2188985200 ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - unable to connect to localhost:9982
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.098 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Quitting due to POSIX signal
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.114 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Stopping player
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.114 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.115 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Saving settings
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.122 T:2188985200 ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - unable to connect to localhost:9982
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.123 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Saving skin settings
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.130 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Stopping all
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.131 T:3011753296 NOTICE: ES: Stopping event server
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.216 T:3011753296 NOTICE: stopping upnp
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.467 T:2700940144 NOTICE: [service.tvh.manager] Resume point #2 passed
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.623 T:2188985200 ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - unable to connect to localhost:9982
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.674 T:3011753296 NOTICE: stopping zeroconf publishing
- 2020-04-16 22:03:56.676 T:3011753296 NOTICE: CWebServer: Stopped
- 2020-04-16 22:03:57.006 T:2499515248 NOTICE: ES: UDP Event server stopped
- 2020-04-16 22:03:57.006 T:3011753296 NOTICE: stop dvd detect media
- 2020-04-16 22:03:57.124 T:2188985200 ERROR: AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: pvr.hts - unable to connect to localhost:9982
- 2020-04-16 22:04:02.517 T:3011753296 ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
- 2020-04-16 22:04:02.518 T:3011753296 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(4, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvh.manager/default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
- 2020-04-16 22:04:02.521 T:2709332848 NOTICE: service.watchedlist: Notification. WatchedList: Fehler: Öffnen der Gesehen-Datenbank
- 2020-04-16 22:04:02.683 T:3011753296 NOTICE: Application stopped
- 2020-04-16 22:04:02.883 T:3011753296 NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: destroying...
- 2020-04-16 22:04:02.884 T:3011753296 NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopping
- 2020-04-16 22:04:03.241 T:3011753296 NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopped
- 2020-04-16 22:04:08.988 T:3011753296 NOTICE: unload skin
- 2020-04-16 22:04:09.082 T:3011753296 NOTICE: unload sections
- 2020-04-16 22:04:09.346 T:3011753296 NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: application stopped!
I cant find a setting, that the System should turn off. In the Settings-PVR energy Saving is off. The energy saving functions are also deactivated in the system settings.
In the TVHeadend settings i find nothing about Energy Saving?