Jeedom

• hello

I'm quite new with libreelec installed on a raspberry P4 4 Gb.
    Is it possible to install Jeedom using same Pi ?

Thanks in advance for your advise

Le Glaude

Edited once, last by Le Glaude (March 30, 2020 at 6:36 PM).

• Hello all

unfortunately, it didn't work as expected ^^.

I've installed Docker addon as per Da Flex recommandation and & MadiaDb addon also and follow the installation as per Jeeedom team recommandation & this one : install Jeedom with docker

First at all, creation of the mySql or mariadb table failed as it wasn't able to find a " matching manifestfor linux/arm/v7".

afterwards , I remember I created a sql table with the Addon. so how can I retrieve this table & connect this sql table with Jeedom ?

Thanks in advance for your support

• Official Post

Normally (most apps) you supply the IP/hostname of the DB and admin credentials and the app will create whatever database and table structures it needs to operate. Best people to help you get setup with that are Jeedom - we have no clue about their processes.

• It looks like jeedom doesn't create its database automatically. It expects you to first create a database, and set up a user with access to it.

So you need to use the mariadb docker addon to create it. But keep in mind that the db and user creation only happens during first start. Once the databases are set up, we no longer touch it, because we don't want to break your stuff. If you want to start over, you need to uninstall the mariadb addon and tell LE to remove user data as well. If you changed the data folder location in the addon settings, you'll need to manually delete that folder.

Then you can install mariadb addon again. It will open the settings page, allowing you to enter the user and database details. Once that's set up, then you can enter that info into jeedom.

In jeedom, use the libreelec lan ip as the mariadb address (localhost refers to inside the container).