[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.0 for S805

• 8.1.6 uploaded.

Signed up right now and this is my 1st post just to say thank you for this so much! My dusty MXQ all black 1GB box that was on OpenELEC with kodi 15.2 now has life back in it! Much appreciated!

Everything works too! Wifi, etc.. Only thing I needed to do was put remote.conf in system dir for the ir remote to work, but that was easy. But who actually uses the ir remote though anyways? LOL :D

Thanks again!

• A query to the community, in the new versions of MXQ S805 because the compilation of the MXQ version does not work when trying with this version the system does not pass of main logo of processor Amlogic S805, however when I do from the m201d version it works but only recognizes half of the RAM in total 502mb

• A query to the community, in the new versions of MXQ S805 because the compilation of the MXQ version does not work when trying with this version the system does not pass of main logo of processor Amlogic S805, however when I do from the m201d version it works but only recognizes half of the RAM in total 502mb

Fake Ram Box is what you may have ?

Read a bit link

#1,120

• recently ive been having issues with the wired connection not staying checked, thus having no internet on the box at boot up. I then go back into the settings and check it again to get my internet back.

Does anyone have this issue?

Thanks

MXQ M10 S805 - LibreELEC 8.1.9
    NEXBOX A5 S905X - LibreELEC 8.1.9
    BEELINK MXIII II S905X - LibreELEC 8.1.10

• Hi, I tried installing this onto my device but I keep getting "can't acces tty".
    I have tried all three builds, but I keep getting this message.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Hardware: Sumvision Cyclone X4 (non-bluetooth)

Edited once, last by Labaria ().

• Hi, I tried installing this onto my device but I keep getting "can't acces tty".
    I have tried all three builds, but I keep getting this message.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Hardware: Sumvision Cyclone X4 (non-bluetooth)

That looks similar to the problem I have with my Venz v3 box, which I detailed at posts #411 and #413 above. I appears that my box has a non standard partitioning of the NAND and Kszaq's install script expects a certain setup to work.

I'm sure it should be possible to format the NAND from the command line using SSH but I don't have that sort of knowledge. Until anyone can suggest a way of doing this, I'm just going to carry on booting from SD card.

• That looks similar to the problem I have with my Venz v3 box, which I detailed at posts #411 and #413 above. I appears that my box has a non standard partitioning of the NAND and Kszaq's install script expects a certain setup to work.

I'm sure it should be possible to format the NAND from the command line using SSH but I don't have that sort of knowledge. Until anyone can suggest a way of doing this, I'm just going to carry on booting from SD card.

But I can't even boot from SD card. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

• SAMBA/SMB/Shared folder issues? Read this blog post first

Dead Link Above.

I had to Activate Minimum SMB1 or Connection Was Refused.

remote.conf copied to .config as i have internal LE with no Android. Works including Power On/Off.

Pretty good performance improvement. This old box still going well. ;)

• Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my remote on the latest builds. I copy remote.conf to the SD card before installing the build. After installation to NAND everything works fine as normal but if I leave the box turned on and don't use it for a while, when I return to it the remote doesn't work. Even if I reboot then the remote still doesn't work. I have now added remote.conf to 'configfiles' and the box now responds after a reboot but will still lose the remote if left idle for a while. Any ideas?

• Frist of all i like to say thanks for the Project, and i have a MXQ S805 V3_1 board and, like magic :D, this thing work very well with LE.

I have some questions and anybody can help

1. Updating retroarch add-on via repository make retroarch 1.5.0 aplication stop to working (after load any roms, simple back to kodi without any explanation)

2. How to update retroarch 1.5.0 to latest build 1.6.7

3. How to update emulationstation to v2.0.1A?

Like say sorry for my bad english and thanks for wonderful Project :P

• Like I said: I don't provide those addons and have no idea about them, please ask addon author.

Hey you're right,i mixing things you are the creator for the port to the sx05 devices but recently i found a mod from you build that has by default the retroarch and the emulationstation installed and fully working, but is outdated build 8.0.7 with old builds of retroarch and emulationstation so when i found your build 8.1.8 i upgrade but retroarch stop working same as amulationstation....them before a search on net i try to make this back to working with your new builds but without successs :( i am a complete noob on linux plataform, so i like to say sorry for the wrong question on the post. Here the references from what i say.

GitHub - JoKeRzBoX/JoKeRzBoX_LibreELEC_Repo_S805: Experimental builds of binaries ported to AMLogic S805 as well as custom addons

GitHub - kszaq/openelec.retroarch-aml

Lakka as a Kodi/LibreELEC add-on? - Lakka - Libretro Forums

GitHub - shantigilbert/LibreELEC.tv: 'Just enough OS' for Kodi. Sx05 Retro Edition, an emulation build based on LibreELEC for S905, S805 Devices.

TUTORIAL (S805/ S905/ S912) : MXQProject Retro Gaming Experience Install Guide – The MXQ Project

[LibreELEC] Bolt Ons! AceStream & EmulationStation + RetroArch/Libretro for S905/S905X devices! - FreakTab.com

Sorry for the wrong question and thanks again for the LibreELEC port to the S805 :thumbup: