Add TV shows to library

• I have an external disk with a TV Shows folder as indicated here Naming video files/TV shows - Official Kodi Wiki and another called Movies.

I added a source for TV Shows content at \\Disk\TV Shows and set content to None to the disk source that automatically shows on file paths. Where I run "update library" the movies shows up on the library but none of TV Show. The TV Show name is "tv show s01e01".

Any idea?

• If a Library source has content set to none the only scraper that will be used is the default .nfo scraper. This means nothing will be added to the Library views unless you prepared .nfo files that describe all the content. If all you want is a browsable view of the files/folders use the 'Videos' node on the home screen as this simply shows the files/folders.

• I did not explain myself very well. Correction: I added a source for TV Shows content at \\Disk\TV Shows. When I connect the external disk it automatically shows up on the sources and I set content to None on the disk source.

So this is how Movies looks:

This is how TV shows looks:

If I go to Files I have these sources:

The disk source I set to:

And the TV shows source I set to: