Posts by metRo_

On TV I set sound to tv speakers, disable HDMI ARC and CEC.

The output devices shows the same devices as before and the sound outputs from tv speakers instead of soundbar :s

In your case your TV should be using HDMI ARC to passthrough.

Hi,

I recently change my tv and found that LG and Samsung doesn't support DTS since 2018 :(

So I setup libreelec on RPI3B to try play DTS media files but with no success. I have previously used this setup to play dts media files with my old tv and same soundbar.

RPI3B <-HDMI-> Yamaha YAS-207 <-HDMI ARC-> TV Samsung QN90A

Yamaha YAS-207:

On Libreelec audio settings these are the audio output devices:

1- ALSA: Default Audio Device()

2- ALSA: vc4-hdmi (), MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0

3- ALSA: vc4-hdmi (vc4-hdmi), MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0

4- ALSA: vc4-hdmi (vc4-hdmi), SAM Q90A on HDMI

5- PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

I can't change the output passthrough device:

How should I configure libreelec to be able to play DTS audio files?

Thank you

I did not explain myself very well. Correction: I added a source for TV Shows content at \\Disk\TV Shows. When I connect the external disk it automatically shows up on the sources and I set content to None on the disk source.

So this is how Movies looks:

This is how TV shows looks:

If I go to Files I have these sources:

The disk source I set to:

And the TV shows source I set to:

Hi,

If I boot RPi connected to TV through HDMI I can control it using TV remote as it found the TV as CEC device. After it boot I connect it through the soundbar ( RPi <-HDMI-> SoundBar <-HDMI-> TV ) and still can control it using the TV remote however if I boot the RPi while it is connected this way RPi <-HDMI-> SoundBar <-HDMI-> TV it finds the soundbar as CEC device instead of TV. It is possible to get some "TV CEC id" and force it as CEC source?

Thank you