Adding Shows that TVDB/Scrapers don't recognise?

• Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I couldn't quite figure out the best place to ask :)

I've got hold of a couple of BBC shows that I can't seem to get added to the library, not completely surprisingly as I doubt the TVDB or XEM know about them.

For example, one is A-Ha Live in Concert in 2016 at BBC Radio 2 - interestingly I can find that on TVDB but even when I label it up as they see it (S2016E01) it doesn't add to the library.

I'm not too worried it doesn't find all the metadata, but I would quite like it to appear in the main TV Show view, rather than me having to go and find it via Video > Files (which as I'm sure you guys know shows everything in the directory).

Is there a way I can add it to the TV Show library even though the scraper doesn't find it?

Of secondary interest, is there a way I can add a show to the TVDB so it can get metadata in future?

NB my Librelec install is fully up to date and I've updated all my add on, these shows won't add whether I use TVDB or XEM...