Menu will not come up

• Menu will not come up when boot up libreelec I get the kodi side of it but I am trying to get into the rassberry is is there command that I could type in with a keyboard to switch to the os

• No. LibreElec is designed to run Kodi only, there is no OS accessible directly on it.

If you want to access the underlying OS, the only way is to remote access connect into the Pi via SSH.

• Well I did have a is up until 3 day ago for two years don’t know what you are talking about be coz I have been using it for ever its only happen with the new update so know idea what refering to

• Menu will not come up when boot up libreelec I get the kodi side of it but I am trying to get into the rassberry is is there command that I could type in with a keyboard to switch to the os

What "menu" are you referring to? If you're seeing Kodi, then LibreELEC is working as expected since Kodi is the only GUI we provide. Are you confusing LibreELEC with Raspbian which does have menus, a desktop GUI, consoles etc.?