no automatic bluetooth connection

• Hello People,

if i want sound over bluetooth, i have to connect manually to my bluetooth device in the libreelec settings. i find no option for automatic connection after start up. can u help me?

cheers
    unkaputtbar

• In my experience, "older" BT headphones connect automatically, while "newer" ones need to be manually connected at every boot. This has something to do with the headphone's "hands-free" cell telephone capability.

Under the Windows operating system it's the same problem, but you can disable the handsfree component in Device Manager: this will make your phones autoconnect. This is valid for my phones, Sony WH-CH700. I don't know if there is a way to persuade my phones to autoconnect under LE.

Maybe in the future I'll switch to an AudioTechnica BT headphone (many of them lack the handsfree feature, so they should connect automatically).

• thanks for your answer.
    I have no phone connected. i send the BT-Signal to an BT-receiver. this is connected with my HIFI-station. Dont know if this receiver have something to do with handsfree capability.

Now i tried something different. today i started as first LE/Kodi. after this i started my BT-device. Now it connected automatically :)
    But if the BT device is running already i have to connect manually. this is weird but now i know how to do ;)
    thanks again.