General info

• Questions, questions...

1) I was testing the paste command in LibreElec and it works quite well. However, I would like to delete the posting. The command is asking for a user & password. Is there a default combo or do I have to register with ix.io?

2) Is there a File Structure map for LibreElec? Basically, I would like to know where files are stored. I am using a Raspberry Pi 4 with LibreElec OS ver. 9.2

Bugs, Bugs...

I am using a wireless mouse and wireless BT keyboard. When I select a video for playing, the response is very slow. Eventually, the video starts playing, but getting the interface to respond to the KB or mouse can be frustrating.

:(

My issue is similar to the one reported on this posting: raspberry-pi-4-model-b-4gb-freezes-when-playing-movies

• Official Post

Please use a separate thread for each issue.

1) As far as I know - there is no way to delete the content. Even if you could, if could still be available *somewhere*

2) which <name> will find executables in your $PATH, otherwise use the find command

3) Add your comment to the posted URL including the URL output of cat /storage/.kodi.temp/kodi.log | paste