How to move media source to a new drive?

• I have an Raspberry Pi-based installation of LibreELEC that uses DRIVEA as its media storage. I underestimated the storage I would need, and now wish to transfer the media collection to the much larger DRIVEB. How can I transfer my collection to the new drive, and still keep the settings, usage data, and other information like ratings and watched/recently added lists? I'm particularly interested in keeping my watched/unwatched information.

(Right now, DRIVEB is a clone of DRIVEA, but if I point my media source at DRIVEB, it will assume it's all new material and import it all as new -- losing watched/unwatched information).

Any insight and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- DL

• Hmm. Depending on your Linux experience, if you just changed the label of DRIVEA to DRIVEA-OLD (Assuming you still want to have it connected) and then change the label of DRIVEB to DRIVEA. LE *should* not recognise a change. I haven't tested but in principle it *should* work (Famous last words)

• It worked! All I had to do was rename DRIVEB to DRIVEA (which I did on a different computer), and when I restarted LibreELEC with the new drive attached, all was well! Completely seamless and couldn't be easier. Many thanks to Iridium for the tip!