Open Source : BlueCherry CCTV Video addon

• Sorry if this has been discussed previously, I looked but did not see anything.

I understand there already is support for Zoneminder and Foscams. I am hoping someone will consider the Open Source CCTV software called Bluecherry. I am led to believe it uses .mkv files and I did do a quick installation on my kodi file & mysql server and it creates a new mysql database . My idea is if BlueCherry uses .mkv and mysql someone with the knowledge could make an addon to access the BlueCherry videos from Kodi. An addon would be better than scanning all the videos to the Kodi database because in most cases the saved files would only be temporary. However, I am not a coder and have no idea of the various problem accessing the BlueCherry database to play the videos on Kodi, without scanning the videos in the Kodi library. Even better would be to set up a way to run the BlueCherry linux client from LibreElec, but I suspect that would be even more difficult to do.

Bluecherry – Powerful Video Surveillance Software

Completely Open Source

As of April 20, 2019 Bluecherry has released the entire software suite as open source under the GPL licensing.

Thank you for your time and consideration..