Looking To Buy A New TV Box for kodi / libreelec

• Hi I currently have a beelink gt1 but I want to get something better

I used beelink gt1 that boots straight into coreelec from a micro sd and I stay similar to that (coreelec libreelec osmc etc…)

But I am not sure what to get… For me its about a balance between quality and price.

The requirements that I need to have

• optical/spdif output so I can connect directly to and use my logitech z906 5.1 surround speakers. (as my screen does not have it)
    • at least 1 USB 3 Port (I have multiple portable hard drives from which I play my content)
      (and another usb 2 port for a controller)
    • Ability to duel boot coreelec libreelec etc… (something officially supported?) or boot only into coreelec libreelec etc…
    • Something that is reasonably fast and responsive that can load the cover art etc… for my media quickly
    • Wifi Stable but speed does not matter as much

The following would be more like bonuses not requirements as long as it does not add a huge extra cost

• 4K HDR etc… (I may consider a 1080p instead one but it would have to be a great one at a much cheaper price)
      (Most content I watch is in 720p or 1080p but I do watch some 4K)
    • 1000 LAN port (Not a 100% requirement but would be a bonus)
    • Reasonably future proof / that I would use it for a good while hence the above two

I have looked at various recommendations on various sites

A lot of boxes sometimes does not have the optical spdif out which automatically rules them out.

Was half considering the ugoos am6, rev a or b? Problem is a lot of sites dont mention what rev it is.

Was conflicted with the price because the prices for it approach closer to 150 euros

whereas I would be more looking in between 50 and up to 100 (if its really good)

I don’t want something that is cheap cheap but I also may not necessarily need a premium product.

Happy if anyone has suggestions that would be great

Thanks!