[Solved] Raspberry Pi not running UPNP with POE HAT

• I have just set up LibreELEC 9.2.0 on a Raspberry Pi Model 3B+. I am running Kodi with UPNP for use with several Roku TVs, using the Roku Media Player. Everything runs great when I am running the Pi on USB power, but I have just installed a Raspberry Pi POE HAT to source power from POE on my Ubiquity UniFi switch, and I can no longer get Kodi to show up on the Roku Media Player. If I remove the HAT and go back to USB power, all is well again.

With the HAT powering the Pi, I can still ping it, SSH into it and navigate the local menus with a keyboard and HDMI monitor, but no UPNP.

The HAT is actually delivering more voltage to the Pi - 5.04 volts than the USB - 4.65 volts. This is an official Raspberry Pi HAT (latest version).

Has anyone else seen this problem?

• For those who may have discovered this post, I found the solution in another thread. Under System/LibreELEC/Network there is an item titled "Wait for network before starting Kodi". I enabled that and set the timer for 30 seconds. Everything works now with the POE HAT!