WIP on AmLogic builds

• There are some people building this own images of the different AmLogic builds

In order to avoid duplicate work, this thread can be used to post the current WIP of each one.

kszaq, can you post some not urgent/critical tasks that can be done by non expert developers?
    Maybe some back-port from main branch of LibreELEC or amlogic-kernel?

• This is asking developers to post their progress in multiple locations. Which sounds like extra work for developers that already have not enough time on their hands.

• This is asking developers to post their progress in multiple locations. Which sounds like extra work for developers that already have not enough time on their hands.

But I'm trying to avoid duplicate work. For me the best way is use directly github but not all repositories has the issues tab enabled.

If you have a better idea...

• CGarces I don't have a task list to be done. Anything you think should be fixed you can work on and submit a PR either to my repo or to LE master.

I don't have issues enabled on Github as they were mostly useless and people were asking the same things on forum and on Github.