Refresh rate problem

• Hello, I’ve recently set up a new Pi4 to a 720p/1080i LCD TV, which has always worked fine with a Pi3B+ running Kodi through RetroPie.

Main issue I have at the moment with LibreElec on the Pi4, is refresh rate. The resolution is defaulting to 1080p 59.94, which isn’t great for my needs - lots of tearing when navigating menus, motion blur on video, etc. There just doesn’t seem to be the option as I had before on the Pi3B+ to manually switch refresh rates in System - with only 1024x768p, 848x480p, 800x600p, and 640x480p currently listed as alternatives.

Is it possible to add custom refresh rates, at all? Would be very grateful for any advice.

• Sadly, this very frustrating problem still remains. I’ve even tried copying over the edid.dat file from the 3B+, which at first, seemingly corrected the issue, but then, whenever a media file ended, the screen would turn blank, necessitating a reboot. Have also tried a full format, reinstallation and restore of the SD card, but the refresh rate options in System are still greyed out at 59.94. Would be very grateful for any suggestions. Cheers,

• Enable debugging in Kodi, restart LibreELEC, and get us the kodi.log file via pastebin. It should give us some initial impressions.