Hi, I see with happiness on the virtual section (Virtual – LibreELEC) that KVM is supported. I am trying to create a VM from the ova, but when running the build, I get "Failed to start Xorg, is you GPU supported".
Here are my steps:
1. Download LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.0.ova
2. Extract the LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.0.vmdk
3. Convert the vmdk to qcow2
4. Create a new VM, attache the LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.0.qcow2 and boot.
5. At this stage if I try and install or run live, I get "Failed to start Xorg, is you GPU supported"
What am I doing wrong?