Comcast Xfinity Stream on LibreElec?

• Hi guys,

I'm looking at cutting costs on my Cable subscription. I have gotten rid of my cable box rentals in most of my rooms by replacing them with the Xfinity Stream app running on my android and Roku devices. The only room left is my living room, which holds my favorite device, Chromebox with LibreElec. I've searched around and know there is no Kodi addon for Xfinity Stream.

I'm interested to know if any of you have gone thru this scenario and the options I have available. I'd hate to have to dedicate another device (android based) solely for watching my cable subscription. I also know I can go the HDHomerun way, but if this is my only option, I'd like to wait for the release of their upcoming box.

What is your best advise for my situation?

• What is your best advise for my situation?

I'd say first begin with stopping to advertise via your signature that you are using a banned Kodi piracy repository/add-on. It is mocking with Kodi's principles as well as insulting to Kodi and LibreELEC team members who are trying to uphold the true intentions of their application. Perhaps you should have a another/better look at our forum rules, specifically the piracy policy?

• Forgive me. I didn't realize that torrent add-on was still part of my signature. Originally, this add-on was not a banned add-on when I created my signature. Thank you for pointing it out; I have amended my signature accordingly. Didn't mean any disrespect.