Raspberry Pi 2 LibreElec 9 Overclock?

• Hello guys!^^

I have Librelec 9.1.502 with Kodi 18.4 on my pi2

I am kinda new in the LibreElec world. I use a few types of op.systems and i always use the overclock feature inside the config.txt

Today i tried to overclock my pi 2 under the LibreElec via SSH and via usb in a computer and i cant find any info about the overclocking inside the config.txt.

Do you guys have any recommendation if it is possible to overclock it, or i need to be fine with the og settings.

Thanks! :)

• Yeah, i’ve seen this page, and i do the exact same SSH but when i open the config.txt like this, i cannot find those lines that needs to be changed to overclock.

• We do not ship config files that encourage overclocking as it increases the probability of user complaints about unstable systems; different boards and users under different workloads and environmental conditions have different limits on what overclock they will tolerate. So if the lines are missing from the file you add them yourself. If it proves to be unstable your choice is to either experiment and find stable settings; or remove the overclock. The key point being it's your problem not our problem to solve.

• So, as you say i just need to copy and paste my overclock settings to the config file and it’s done? Does it have any special needs to where it should be paste?

• Try these ones (remember, no guarantees), and don't expect miracles.

Code
    arm_freq=1000
    core_freq=500
    gpu_freq=400
    over_voltage=4
    force_turbo=1
    sdram_freq=600
    over_voltage_sdram=5

Yes, i have the settings, but inside the config.txt where am i supposed to copy the setting? Does it have a special place or just simple paste it somewhere?