venom addon: no TV Shows play. msg says "Seasons, nothing was found" (was OK untill now)

  • I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask my question, any advice would be appreciated.


    I have up-to-date LibreELEC installed on Raspberry Pi 3. I am today getting message on Venom addon, when I select a TV Show from list. message says... "Seasons, nothing was found"


    I haven't seen this before, I have been using LibreELEC for several years now without any problems that I couldn't figure out myself (with google help). The addon Venom has been great untill now. I also have KODI installed on my laptop with Manjaro Xfce and getting the same message, "Seasons, nothing was found".


    At first I thought it was my internet provider issue. But my daughter is getting same message on her LibreELEC installed on RPi, same with her laptop with KODI, at her house with a different internet provider.


    Any help or advice would be appreciated.


    EDIT: I have tried clearing all cache in venom > Tools > Cache Functions > VENOM: Clear All Cache...

    Then restart but still showing same message.

    Edited 2 times, last by fracmo2000: further info ().

  • May or may not be related but Sickgear/Sickbeard (A TV searcher) has started showing an error:

    "Shows with abandoned master IDs:"

    No idea what Venom uses for it's TV DB but if like Sickgear then it's a global issue. No idea what is causing it, could be a glitch, or something else, but it's not related to LE.

  • I am today getting message on Venom addon

    The Venom addon... sounds like an addon that provides videos in a not-so-legal manner when I'm googling the name.

    If that is indeed the case, then you are encouraged to find your support outside LibreELEC and Kodi forums.

  • May or may not be related but Sickgear/Sickbeard (A TV searcher) has started showing an error:

    "Shows with abandoned master IDs:"

    No idea what Venom uses for it's TV DB but if like Sickgear then it's a global issue. No idea what is causing it, could be a glitch, or something else, but it's not related to LE.

    Thanks for reply. I'm not sure how to check TV DB. but I did try clearing all cache in venom > Tools > Cache Functions > VENOM: Clear All Cache...

    Then restart but still showing same message.