Non existing directory /storage/recordings prevents recording with low informative message "Time missed"

• Raspberry Pi 4+TV hat+LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.1.502+Kodi 18.4 (Linux Kernel 4.19.x) having HTS Tvheadend 4.2.8-27 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v9.2.0.120

On default installation, the recording failed due to non-existing recording directory /storage/recordings which is by default defined in Configuration/Recording/Default profile/Recording system path.

I think that the best option would be if TVheadend automaticaly create the directory, autoselect some that exist (in my case /storage/tvshows) which would prevent failures. If really not possible, then user should be invited to select the directory among existing ones during installation.

Nothing-saying general status "Time missed" on failed Recordings tab. Should be able to be clicked or the red erroneous icon to show mouse hover menu or the info box with more details about exact cause of the recording failure (ie: TVheadend recordings save path does not exist, you have to create it or change it in configuration)

• 1) /storage/recordings *should* be created on installation. If not this could be a bug in the RPi4 image.

2) Autoselect *cannot* be implemented - who knows what people name their folders. Especially in non English environs.

3) Other comments should be passed on via the TVH forum as "feature request" as LE have no control of this.

Generally most people - after a new installation - have the "pain" of tweaking the installation to their own setup.

I personally have mine as "PVR" rather than "recordings" but that is my preference.