Beelink X2, Looking for stable version libreelec!

• Hello friends, I am looking for a stable version of libreelec for beelink x2 (H3), because the current one in the forum does not allow me to install in the internal memory and I cannot install any pvr client.

Could you tell me some link to install a stable version that I can do these 2 things?

Thanks and regards

Edited once, last by jamper (November 12, 2019 at 5:55 PM).

• Im having jernej s nightly on my x2 together with the zattoo pvr client. It's working quite well.

Stable allwinner builds don't exist yet, as the allwinner bsp kernel is stuck at around 3.4 no more usable nowadays.

Stable builds on mainline kernel are still a while away.

• Im having jernej s nightly on my x2 together with the zattoo pvr client. It's working quite well.

Stable allwinner builds don't exist yet, as the allwinner bsp kernel is stuck at around 3.4 no more usable nowadays.

Stable builds on mainline kernel are still a while away.

I want to install tvheanded pvr addons but it gives me an error and also simple iptv.
    In addition to not being able to install libreelec in the internal memory.
    Is it a limitation of these devices? For being already old?

Regards

Edited once, last by jernej: style (November 12, 2019 at 8:48 PM).

• In addition to not being able to install libreelec in the internal memory.

you have several posts explaining how to do that in main topic, just use search. It's same procedure for all devices.

I want to install tvheanded pvr addons but it gives me an error and also simple iptv.

addons are hit and miss in nightlies, because when Kodi gets updated, addons must be often updated too, which may took a while. This should be no problem once (semi-)stable images get released.