Scrapper missing matches when looking for new media source

• Hi,

I had to format my sd card where libreelec was installed to solve another issue (now solved).

Raspberry pie 3 New USB hard drive no automount and slow speed

The thing is now that when I add a new media source, the scrapper (movie db) is really missmatching my tv shows. It does more wrong than right when before it happend just a bit.

Can someone help me ?

thx a lot.

PS: wasn't there before a movie db and a tv db for each one ? now there is only movie db for both.

• Have you named your folders/files correctly? Kodi

movieDB is split between movies and TV. When you choose your scraper, you will see "TV Show scraper" and "Movie scraper".

You can still download The TVDB from the addons to see if that works better for you.

• yes i named them as usual, which is weird because it was missing that much before.

ex:

C:\Series\band of brothers\Season 1\band of brothers s01e01.mp4 (here the scrapper matches with a turdy south korean band)

C:\Series\house of cards\S3\house of cards s01e8.mp4 (here with an old british tv show?!? when it's the 2013 show with Kevin Spacey)

PS: Would have been great an option of semi automatic detection, where you can scan automaticaly but you can set a tv show regarding a list of options (house of cards 1950, house of cards 1975, house of cards 1998, house of cards 2012). Once you select this one, it goes straight to your next folder/tv show

Edited once, last by tomume (November 12, 2019 at 3:21 PM).

• The UK version oif "House of Cards" came first (based on largely the same story-line) and it's a valid response to a query. You either need to provide and nfo file to avoid this, or use the refresh option in the Kodi GUI to select from other available options and then pick the US series.

"Band of Brother" or "Band of Brothers" ?

• C:\Series\Band of Brothers (2001)\Season 1\Band of Brothers (2001) S01E01.mp4

I did that exactly and still got detected with "banded brothers"

I put all the years with () and still got lots of missmatches...

Money heist season 3 is not detected while season 1 and 2 are...

How do you remove/delete your library database ? i still got some infos after I go to Media and Clean library.

Edited once, last by tomume (November 13, 2019 at 7:29 PM).

• Was not criticizing anyone nor the kodi/librelec team ;)

Anyway just writing to say that i found a way to make it work. (I still have no clue why it didn't work).

So, i went to addons and updated them (i'm using the last kodi available from libreelec [insert sd creator program name here]), scrap again and voilà. I have no idea why it didn't updated itself as auto updates were enabled.

PS: maybe i wasn't precise enough, but when i scrapped before updating, it really missed almost all my tv shows as 3/29 were correct.