Kodi crashing on wifi connection attempt

• Hi everyone

Have been running OE and later LE for the last many years on various RPi's. Recently upgraded to RPi4, 4GB. After getting a lot of crashes (which might be due to the jellyfin add on, I am not sure though), I decided to do a hard reset, and did just that.

Now I have got a weird problem. Running LE latest version and at the set up wizard, I put the wrong password in wifi. Now its not giving me the option to delete that wifi and put my credentials again. Instead it crashes and reboots. Sometimes the Libreelec settings (from the add on) will go blank and I will have to pull the plug to restart it. Power supply is good.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Edit 1: I tried to do it using ssh as below:

1. connmanctl
    2. agent on
    3. scan wifi
    4. services
    5. connect <id_of_service>
    6. (enter pw when prompted)

The result is:

Error /net/connman/service/Shah: Method "Connect" with signature "" on interface "net.connman.Service" doesn't exist

Any ideas?

• Many thanks chewitt

It did clear the network settings but something is not quite right. When I tried to connect to a network, it said invalid argument. Then the interface in LE add on went blank (right side only, just as before). And I cannot go back to the previous menu. The only solution is to disconnect the power. Any ideas? By the way, I enabled the log but after check the sd card by putting it in a computer, I cannot find anything.

In any case, I am going to reinstall everything and see how it goes. I think I can set it up from start quicker than I can troubleshoot the current issue.

Thanks for your help nevertheless.

Cheers