Can anyone help out, LE Lockup, SSH still works

• First, kindly remove ALL the banned add-on crap from your Kodi setup. I'd say that covers about 95% of your currently installed repositories.

We have the same policies as on the Kodi forum, and that means that any talk or usage of add-ons that facilitate video piracy is off-limits.

• I'm not talking about add-ons I'm talking about straight up locally hosted video files.

"I'd say that covers about 95% of your currently installed repositories" - 2, I have two add ons for TV shows. Your comment makes out like I have every illegal add-on known to man. Are you trying to tell me that everyone else on here doesn't have ANYTHING installed in the system? Just like EVERYONE is just watching their kids recital from Christmas last year! No no, they wouldn't be watching anything they've downloaded from the net, no way.

If YOU don't want to overlook 2 add-ons and help a guy out then kindly pass this post by.

Thanks in advance.

• I'm not talking about add-ons I'm talking about straight up locally hosted video files.

"I'd say that covers about 95% of your currently installed repositories" - 2, I have two add ons for TV shows. Your comment makes out like I have every illegal add-on known to man. Are you trying to tell me that everyone else on here doesn't have ANYTHING installed in the system? Just like EVERYONE is just watching their kids recital from Christmas last year! No no, they wouldn't be watching anything they've downloaded from the net, no way.

If YOU don't want to overlook 2 add-ons and help a guy out then kindly pass this post by.

Thanks in advance.

Most banned addons are pretty intrusive and can cause a variety of issues. It's very difficult to troubleshoot when they are present. Hard to know if it's the addons causing the issue, or if it's a genuine LE issue.

That's why it's a LE policy to require removing banned addons before providing support and help troubleshooting.

Sorry, but you're not the one make the forum rules here. You agreed to our forum rules when you registered here, so here is the fun part:

Piracy Policy  

Discussions regarding the piracy or theft of copyrighted materials will not be tolerated

Forum staff and users will refuse support to other users who have piracy add-ons installed LibreELEC references the Kodi team list of piracy repositories and add-ons

We are not fans of tools (e.g. torrent clients, NBZ suites) that are used to acquire copyrighted materials 

We are not fans of discussion on VPN services used to hide piracy or bypass geolocking

Your comment makes out like I have every illegal add-on known to man.

Well, some people manage to get close to that number. Doing an initial search via the Kodi paste service, your log file lights up like a christmas tree. See the orange colored entries in the addons section of your log: hastebin . Those are the bad ones.

Math is perhaps not your best quality. I see at least NINE banned repositories, as well as at least SEVENTEEN plugins and scripts related to piracy.

Kodi and LibreELEC have gotten a bad enough reputation over the years because users think it's a good idea to illegally facilitate video piracy. If you, for whatever reason, are unwilling to provide a log file of a "clean" Kodi installation, then you are free to find your Kodi support away from the LibreELEC and Kodi forums,