System updates....can this be correct?

• It's right, because they made an upload error before.

LE 9.1.x was wrongly sorted into the 9.0.x branch. Now it's on a new branch, which means 9.0.2 is the latest on the 9.0.x branch.

My suggestion is to "update" to 9.0.2, because 9.1.x has known errors (occasionally goes into safe mode without a cause).

• That's why I suggest 9.0.x for all RPi lower than version 4.

I "updated" last night. The update itself went fine and it's now running the 9.02 version.

However, when I go in and check for updates it still shows that version being available to upgrade to.

So I ran it again and same thing. Is that normal?

• I checked m,y Pi3B+ LibreELEC setup and it says I have an update......however the versioning seems off.

Is that right? Does it go from 9.1.002 to 9.0.2?

No, that looks like a cock-up... 9.1.002 is the 9.2 Alpha2 release which is more recent than 9.0.2, so I'm hoping it's an issue on the backend update server. We'll look into it.

You should upgrade to 9.1.501 (9.2 Beta1) which we released today - you may need to manually apply the upgrade by downloading the tar file to the Update Samba share (as these are alpha/beta releases they're not being rolled out automatically to all users).