Force gui to 60hz

• Got an Intel Nuc with libreelec connected to a Denon AVR-1912 which is connected using HDMI. The NUC is always turned on and sometimes when I start the tv and the recciver the output of the gui is set to 50hz, which results in brighter colors and not as smooth as it should be. Not quite sure how to replicate the "error" but guessing that it's when I turn the tv and recciver of when my IPTV (25fps) is running. Although it doesn't happen every time... If I reboot it's back to 60hz again.

But to the question, is it possible to force the gui to only output 60hz?

• Removing resolutions / refresh rates from guisettings.xml might be a solution. This settings file has your preferred and TV-supported resolutions / refresh rates. Remove undesired refresh rates from the TV-supported list.

Problem: guisettings.xml will be updated by LE with all available resolutions / refresh rates your TV is offering. If guisettings.xml will be updated only at boot time (I'm not sure about it), overwriting it with your custom version should be possible by using a command at autostart.sh.

• Got an Intel Nuc with libreelec connected to a Denon AVR-1912 which is connected using HDMI. The NUC is always turned on and sometimes when I start the tv and the recciver the output of the gui is set to 50hz, which results in brighter colors and not as smooth as it should be. Not quite sure how to replicate the "error" but guessing that it's when I turn the tv and recciver of when my IPTV (25fps) is running. Although it doesn't happen every time... If I reboot it's back to 60hz again.

But to the question, is it possible to force the gui to only output 60hz?

Weird!

This is EXACTLY why I switched from Kodi, Windows 10 to LibreElec, because this kind of garbage didn't happen anymore - Linux was nice and consistent.

My amp was ALWAYS at 1080p, always 60hz, no hassles!