A movie called VIDEO gets created multiple times when I add movies with several DVD discs- how to avoid?

• I have some movies with two DVD discs, and these DVDs exist as all the VTS/vob dvd files in folders.

Often when I add them, the media-scraper adds a MOVIE called VIDEO based on this. I end up with multiple copies of this movie called 'VIDEO' in my library.

How can I name movies with two DVD discs without this happening?

So far I've tried (let's say we use The Matrix as an example - I will only mention one disc though):

The Matrix/The Matrix CD1/VIDEO_TS (I thought putting the VTS/vob files into a folder might help, because it was causing problems BEFORE that)
    OR
    The Matrix/CD1/VIDEO_TS
    OR
    The Matrix/CD1/...all the VTS/vob files sitting there without being in a folder

Every time it ALSO adds this movie called VIDEO

How can I name it to prevent this. The Kodi website said 'CD1' would be fine, but it's not working.

• For dvd's you can create an image of the complete disk, using makemkv, that will give you the extras

If you don't want extras, but just the main movie, I would use mkvtoolnix, you can then select the vob files to give you just the movie, as an mkv

mkvtoolnix can also join, both mkv's to one movie.

• I def want the extras....especially any commentary.

I have been seeing this MakeMKV app mentioned.

So far I've been making folders with all the VTS files, and I feel comfortable with that.

But willing to change if there's a better way.

My only CLEAR concern is having to mount/unmount isos all the time...but maybe that's no biggy?

What are the pros (and cons) of creating an iso (using MakeMkv for eg) ?
    Is one of them that: I could reduce the space used up by (easily) de-selecting periprheral stuff like extra languages, with MakeMkv?