No boot / display / video on Pi 4B with 9.1.002

• Hi,

I've been using 9.0.2 on a Pi 2 and it's been working great on my monitors and TV.

Today, I got 2 Pi 4B boxes and Amazon Basics 6' uHDMI cables...

I put LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.002.img.gz on 2 new Samsung 32GB Pro Endurance cards using LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32.exe

I get no video on my Samsung UN60EH6003 LED 1080p TV (circa 2012) nor my 2 Dell monitors (one is 1080p circa 2010, the other is a U2412M, 1920x1200, circa 2012) (using DVI adapter). The red light stays on, but the green light is only on for a moment.

Also, the network lights come on, but my DHCP server shows no lease.

I tried NOOBS, that didn't seem to work either (4 flashes on green LED).

However, 2019-07-10-raspbian-buster-lite.img works fine on all three displays! (And dhcp works)

I've tried modifying config.txt but am still not having any luck... I've tried:

hdmi_safe=1

or

hdmi_force_hotplug=1

config_hdmi_bXXst=7 # WHY IS THIS CENSORED?

hdmi_group=1 #on monitor

or

hdmi_force_hotplug=1

config_hdmi_bXXst=7 # WHY IS THIS CENSORED?

hdmi_group=2 #on TV

Anything else I can try? My TV is the only device that matters.

Thanks!

• I'm having the same issue (I think).

Just bought a 4B 4GB, hd a 3 before.

Put that same image on my SD card, it boots up to a point (LibreElec logo, some diagnostics stuff show up when booting).

After that I get a stuck system. TV says NO VIDEO SIGNAL, no SSH access, nothing.

I've tried several times, I am forcing the display to 1080P on config.txt

• I'm having the same issue (I think).

Just bought a 4B 4GB, hd a 3 before.

Put that same image on my SD card, it boots up to a point (LibreElec logo, some diagnostics stuff show up when booting).

After that I get a stuck system. TV says NO VIDEO SIGNAL, no SSH access, nothing.

I've tried several times, I am forcing the display to 1080P on config.txt

Hi, If you're getting a logo, etc., then you're getting much further than I.

• I already have that, this thread is about this problem in that version of LibreELEC.

This was for the original poster of this thread. He typed "LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.002.img.gz" in the first post above. (RPi2) ????

Edited 2 times, last by blueribb (August 27, 2019 at 9:50 PM).

• This was for the original poster of this thread. He/She typed "LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.002.img.gz" in the first post above. (RPi2) ????

Hi,

OK, I am now downloading the RPi4 image manually; I had assumed the one in the USB Creator was the same, sorry.

Thanks