[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• Thx for this , did you have problems with remote control that does not work at all or just a few buttons ?, because my remote does not work at all, i read here that some people have problems only with few buttons.

And my light turns red when i running libreelec dont know why, maybe because of this remote dont work

Edited once, last by Exp245 (August 14, 2016 at 4:34 PM).

• Has anyone had any luck installing LibreELEV to Cood-E TV box ?

It's described as an Amlogic S805, Quad-Core, 1.5GHz.

Where to start even ?!

Thanks for any help.

Edited once, last by kszaq (August 16, 2016 at 9:58 PM).

• Anyone got Moonlight working? I get it started up and Paired, and I can see Steam up in the corner of my tv. But when I press the Steam button, Libreelec just freezes and my MXQ just reboots.. I would really love to get this feature working!

• I have a MK808B Plus from GearBest with LibreELEC v7.0.2.4 installed on SD and OpenELEC v6.95.2.2 installed on NAND.
    I use a TK668 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse that works well with both firmwares, but power button only on LibreELEC.
    i have an annoying problem with SSH connection on both firmwares because is very slow and instable:
    - I enter a character and I see it few seconds later;
    - A response for a command comes 10 seconds later;
    - Connection is very instable and i need to initiate a new session after some time.
    What can I do to make SSH connection faster and more stable, based on that my wireless connection to my router is stable at 54Mpbs.

Over all, using LibreELEC is a pleasure and thank you kszaq for that.

Regards,
    Gogu.

• i have an annoying problem with SSH connection on both firmwares because is very slow and instable:
    - I enter a character and I see it few seconds later;
    - A response for a command comes 10 seconds later;
    - Connection is very instable and i need to initiate a new session after some time.
    What can I do to make SSH connection faster and more stable, based on that my wireless connection to my router is stable at 54Mpbs.

Unfortunately WiFi antennas on all Chinese boxes are hit and miss. I have 2 identical boxes, on one of them network works well, the other one has the same symptoms as yours.

• Unfortunately WiFi antennas on all Chinese boxes are hit and miss. I have 2 identical boxes, on one of them network works well, the other one has the same symptoms as yours.

I have been running 24\7 in performance mode (1.5Ghz) for 2 months now by using heatsinks and a small 40mm fan attached. I have noticed that alot of these issues disappear when you turn off thermal throttling. My streams from local or net are solid for days...Usualy stop when my router resets ect.

Transferring large files to SD card via local network = 7Mbps solid

I think that the jumps in performance of the entire chipset have a detrimental effect on wifi in many cases.

Edited once, last by sammaz (August 19, 2016 at 12:21 AM).

• Hello kszaq,

I downloaded your source code to compile libreelec for all black mxq (s805) and ive been having trouble. im stuck on an error during the compile and itd be great if you, or anyone, could help me out.
    its failing when trying to build libssh with this output:
    -- Could NOT find Threads (missing: Threads_FOUND)
    -- Checking for module 'heimdal-gssapi'
    -- No package 'heimdal-gssapi' found
    -- Could NOT find GSSAPI (missing: GSSAPI_LIBRARIES GSSAPI_INCLUDE_DIR)
    -- Could NOT find NaCl (missing: NACL_LIBRARIES NACL_INCLUDE_DIRS)
    CMake Error at ConfigureChecks.cmake:72 (message):
    Could not detect openssl/des.h
    Call Stack (most recent call first):
    CMakeLists.txt:78 (include)

i have heimdal, gssapi, and nacl installed. id really appreciate any help.

Thank You

• What is your host OS?
    [hr]
    melcug: Try running this command over SSH and let me know if it makes response times any better: iwconfig wlan0 power off. It turns off power management for wireless card.

Edited once, last by kszaq (August 19, 2016 at 11:09 AM).

• What is your host OS?
    [hr]
    melcug: Try running this command over SSH and let me know if it makes response times any better: iwconfig wlan0 power off. It turns off power management for wireless card.

ubuntu 16.04 desktop. ive also tried on an ubuntu 14.04 desktop as well, with the same result

Edited once, last by HAK25 (August 19, 2016 at 11:16 AM).

• Which branch do you build from? Any changes to package config you made?

i changed the version of kodi and added pptp support. ive done these changes before for a different box (and different code) and they worked.
    i built from master branch.

• i changed the version of kodi and added pptp support. ive done these changes before for a different box (and different code) and they worked.
    i built from master branch.

Then I would say it is you local changes that break the build. Remember that you need to have target-side libraries for packages to compile properly. Without your source I can't give any more hints.