[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• Just for information I upgraded my MXQ OTT HD18Q to 7.0.2.3 (from 7.0.2.2) and my DVB usb card is not recognized anymore (no device displayed in http://X.X.X:9981 tvheadend web server)
    I was obliged to downgrade to 7.0.2.2.
    My DVB USB card is a RTL2832U + R820T Tuner.
    I use it to watch TV since Openelec firmware version 6.0.0.2 and I've upgraded firmware many times before with no issue.

Please post a log with working/non-working tuner. Collect the log right after booting, no other activity is needed.

Also K's letest builds for the S805 are the best so far except for the first 10secs or so of some files skipping which I had never experienced before, apparently no one else suffers from this even people with the same board. And for the record sometimes I can't even get the skip function to play the first 10secs! Just annoying but I can live with it. May try a clean install and try it without installing my backup i.e No addons. Tried this before in the past but it didn't make any difference.

You're not the only one! Can you tell since which build the 10sec bug started to happen? Is it 7.0.2.1 and it was OK with 7.0.1.4?

• You're not the only one! Can you tell since which build the 10sec bug started to happen? Is it 7.0.2.1 and it was OK with 7.0.1.4?

Yes I'm on 7.0.2.1.
    Not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure it started with 7.0.1.4 although I recently updated my second box, which I don't use much, so can't go and check without reverting it.

Perhaps others will remember which version it started on? If you remember I removed buffering for local files by adding 'advancedsettings,xml but this didn't help with the 10sec skip problem.

• You can try Spotify Addon for Kodi: Spotify for Kodi (read about workaround for RPi, this should also work here) or maybe try to stream audio via AirPlay. I'm not sure if the latter is possible, haven't tried that. There is no way to stream audio from phone to LE over BT.

That's OK, moderation is fast. As long as the sellers don't bundle piracy addons they are allowed to install LE, it's free software.

As for the link I accidentally posted against mod rules [emoji56] I know that type of carryon upsets kodi Devs and just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on. As far as spotify add on goes, I believe you need premium to be able to use it and I don't have premium. I did try airplay but it didn't work very well [emoji17]

What would be really awesome is if le had cast receiver functionality baked in...... But I'm guessing that will never be able to be done?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by Kiwi_man82 (July 15, 2016 at 9:17 PM).

• Yes I'm on 7.0.2.1.
    Not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure it started with 7.0.1.4 although I recently updated my second box, which I don't use much, so can't go and check without reverting it.

Perhaps others will remember which version it started on? If you remember I removed buffering for local files by adding 'advancedsettings,xml but this didn't help with the 10sec skip problem.

OK, I think I have found the reason. Will be fixed for the next build. Edit: Not yet, unfortunately. :(

Here are the logs.

Thank you! I will post a test version for you to check in a few days.

What would be really awesome is if le had cast receiver functionality baked in...... But I'm guessing that will never be able to be done?

No, sorry. I don't think that is possible on any LE platform.

Edited once, last by kszaq (July 15, 2016 at 9:49 PM).

• Hi
    i try SD build for C90 Box S805 ... & i use this file to boot (aml_autoscript +unlock_autoscript) : Zippyshare.com -

and boot LIBreelec system but stop in boot animation and i have massge : (tty not found ... control off )
    here info box:
    S805CPUAmlogic S805 ( Quad Core Coretex-A5 Up to 1.5GHz)
    GPU Quad Core Mali-450 Up to 400MHz
    MemoryDDRIII 1GB
    FlashNand Flash 8GB
    WiFi AP6210 802.11 b / g / N
    Blutooth
    Support IRInfra-red
    Remote control
    DVB-S2DEMO: AVL6211
    TUNER: AV2012DVB-S2

Chipset: Amlogic Meson8B
    CPU Architecture: ARMv7 Processor rev 1 (v7l)
    CPU Features: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4
    i see boot animation but no go to system ... i have massge (tty not found ... control off)

any help to fix that ?

Edited once, last by asmar (July 18, 2016 at 11:35 AM).

• my box not have "toothpick" it boot direct to sd card via (aml_autoscript +unlock_autoscript)
    your "aml_autoscript" not boot to system libreelec on my box ... it go to android ...

• asmar Try using this simplified aml_autoscript. Keep the unlock_autoscript on card: aml_autoscript

You should note that your device is not tested/supported.
    [hr]
    Small update release:
    7.0.2.4 7.0.2.4

Commits from 7.0.2.3 to 7.0.2.4: Comparing 7.0.2.3...7.0.2.4 · kszaq/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub
    Kernel commits from 7.0.2.3 to 7.0.2.4: Comparing 058e38b...b09c854 · kszaq/linux · GitHub

Changelog:

• reverted kernel DVB backport patch for future Krypton compatibility - drivers from media_backports are sill included
    • updated remote.conf remapping script with a few new mappings
    • added 1 missing firmware to BT firmware loader
    • added 2 missing 3D support patches from Koying (SPMC)
    • added HPD check fix patch to Kodi

Announcement: I will be on holidays for the next 2 weeks (until 3 August). That means no support and updates from me. Development will resume and I hope to bring you more updates and fixes.

Edited once, last by kszaq (July 18, 2016 at 11:41 PM).

• Edited once, last by asmar (July 19, 2016 at 2:46 AM).

• Small update release:
    7.0.2.4 7.0.2.4

Are all the builds after 7.0.1.4 supposed to switch video refresh rate to 24Hz ?

The issues with corrupt playback after starting a movie (and skipping video after resume) for the first few seconds, completely disappears if I remove 24Hz refresh rate.

I was just wondering why 24Hz is forced in the first place

Edited once, last by Poida (July 19, 2016 at 3:22 AM).