[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• Can you try running this in SSH terminal:

Code
    echo audio_off > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/config
    echo audio_on > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/config

Don't worry about sh: write error: Bad address that comes out when executing. Does audio turn on after this?

No audio still.

But also i noticed if i turn the device on with the tv off and turn the tv on once its booted it works fine and the tv has detected it.

Edited once, last by AuXBoX (June 17, 2016 at 11:23 PM).

• No audio still.

But also i noticed if i turn the device on with the tv off and turn the tv on once its booted it works fine and the tv has detected it.

I know this sounds stupid, but have you tried a different HDMI cable. I've had some problems with the ones supplied with the boxes.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

• Have you tried turning CEC off on your TV ?

Yeah i have and on Kodi.
    I'm thinking of putting android back on and changing the CEC settings on that then flashing LibreElec back to NAND.
    Would that effect LibreElec at all? Cause i know it effects the resolution on bootup from when i was playing around with previous problems.

thanks for the assistance also guys

• Yeah i have and on Kodi.
    I'm thinking of putting android back on and changing the CEC settings on that then flashing LibreElec back to NAND.
    Would that effect LibreElec at all? Cause i know it effects the resolution on bootup from when i was playing around with previous problems.

thanks for the assistance also guys

I'm not sure if you have more than 1 HDMI port into the TV ?
    I guess you have tried a different one if you had one ?
    Sorry if i am asking the obvious.

• sammaz
    I'm not home at moment but from memory:
    SPDIF was the only one that worked if i unplugged the hdmi cable and plugged it back in AND if i left tv off till LibreElec booted and i turned the Tv on.
    ANALOG worked if i unplugged the HDMI cable and plugged back in only.

I'm pretty sure thats what happens

Edited once, last by AuXBoX (June 18, 2016 at 3:30 AM).

• sammaz
    I'm not home at moment but from memory:
    SPDIF was the only one that worked if i unplugged the hdmi cable and plugged it back in AND if i left tv off till LibreElec booted and i turned the Tv on.
    ANALOG worked if i unplugged the HDMI cable and plugged back in only.

I'm pretty sure thats what happens

Are you on 60hz or 24hz.. with my box I get no audio if i set it to 24hz in the display setting.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk