Adjust Video Size

• I'm a first time LibreELEC user and I've just installed 7.90.007 alpha to see how it runs on my Raspberry Pi 3. I'm not sure if this is a LibreELEC issue or if it's a Krypton issue, so I thought I'd post it here to cover my bases.

The default settings for Kodi seems to make the screen too big for my TV as the edges are beyond the screen edge. Under Jarvis (using OpenELEC) I was able to adjust the screen size to fit my TV. However, under Krypton I don't seem to be able to do this. Is this something that's no longer available or is this a feature that simply hasn't been implemented?

• It's still enabled by default as a souvenir from the big old CRT screens. But the TVs of today each have a setting for it.

• Been messing with this for a few days on a TV that overscan can't be disabled and I've sorted it.

Simple answer is set zoom -4 in interface settings, leave video calibration settings as default 0, can move subtitle position in video calibration if you need to though.
    Play a video then pause it and move cursor to video icon on the right and set video zoom to 0.95 then choose set for all media.