Tanix TX6

• Very pleasant.

Still slow on initial setup but Kodi gui snappy enough. Sound pass though working but TX6 not recognized at all by either Onkyo, Denon or DECware AVR. Plays beautifuly beautifully Samsung TV though and ARC passthrough is more than ok.

I had the TX6 in the dustbin of past mistakes, it's great picture the only redeeming factor. Your work is bringing it too life and at this rate it might become my main TV device.

Thanks

• Thanks, I tried on my TX6 Mini and there are HDMI handshake problem with my Samsung T24D391 Monitor TV. See this video:[link]

I have PC monitor with same issue, but I can't find out the reason why it's doing this. On the other hand, TV works just fine. I certainly work on this in the future...

djnice I'm glad it works well for you.

• Much appreciate your work.

Does this mean we can try the AllWinner 6 images?

Small niggling thing, the Tanix seems unable to read hfs hdd's. I still can't access the eMMC.

• I still can't access the eMMC.

That's what I wrote before, it's a known issue and something I don't really plan to work on now.

Does this mean we can try the AllWinner 6 images?

Not sure what do you mean by that? Tanix TX6 is a H6 image. If you mean nightlies, then no. It will take some time. I have to clean up the code.

Small niggling thing, the Tanix seems unable to read hfs hdd's.

It's not enabled in kernel (yet).