Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• you should really check pinned threads...

Are you referring to this one? I have checked it but am I supposed to use that "development" version instead of the current Beelink GS1 specific nightly?... Sorry, but that is not clear to me... And yes, even so, I did download it but it is not in the same *.img.gz extension as required by "LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32". Does it require any sort of compiling for each box?

• Yes, I'm referring to that one. It contains update file (albeit old one), which can be used to update (or, in this case, downgrade with different features). Just put it in .update folder and reboot (you have guides for that).

img.gz files are always board specific, while updates can also be universal. That's why I release only universal updates for testing new features whenever possible, I have to intention to upload 10 almost same images.

• Yes, I'm referring to that one. It contains update file (albeit old one), which can be used to update (or, in this case, downgrade with different features). Just put it in .update folder and reboot (you have guides for that).

img.gz files are always board specific, while updates can also be universal. That's why I release only universal updates for testing new features whenever possible, I have to intention to upload 10 almost same images.

Ok, I will investigate and report back!

• Looking forward to crust coming to my beelink x2 sometimes in the future.

Support for that just landed and it will be in tomorrow nightly image. However, it's unreliable on my Beelink X2, but it works just fine on other boards. Please test it on your X2. I have problematic version of that box (hard to boot from SD card), so chances are that it will work reliably on non-problematic.

• Ok, I will investigate and report back!

Unfortunately, that development version made things worse. I can now see the passthrough option but depending on the select speaker configuration the audio gets all scrambled up, unusable actually. The AVR still reports PCM no matter what I do.

To sum it all up, I guess it's better to just use the current nightly version and get surround sound without really knowing for sure if the lossless tracks are actually being fed to the receiver. That way I get clean surround and no image stuttering (as I did with the shitty Beelink native ROM).

I Will obviously be looking closely at the next releases, hopefully, this will get fixed and get near perfect for movie playback at least.

Keep up the good work guys =)

Additionally, what does this means:

Code
    2021-01-30 18:12:16.495 T:3036     INFO <general>: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 4096x2160 @ 24.000000 Hz

Seems like it is saying that for a 4K@24Hz the resolution will actually be 1920x1080, meaning, 4K will be playing at full-hd only?

Edited once, last by BeelinkGS1: Additional information. (January 30, 2021 at 6:25 PM).

• Support for that just landed and it will be in tomorrow nightly image. However, it's unreliable on my Beelink X2, but it works just fine on other boards. Please test it on your X2. I have problematic version of that box (hard to boot from SD card), so chances are that it will work reliably on non-problematic.

Cool will test it, didn't use the X2 in a while updates shouldn't be a problem if the last update is a couple of months ago i suppose?

• Before I updated my X2 today, it had image from 2019. Update went through without any problem.

Cool will try it in the evening.

If that's working we only have to wait for a stable kodi/le release and addon authors to stabilise on python 3 for a daily driver. Incredible what your port achieved in the recent years.

Still remembering my first time installation of debian/fedora on my A10, what a catastrophe ;)

• lumpi What is your test case exactly? If you boot up Kodi normally and then select through power menu suspend or shut down, you should be able to revive box either with power button press on the box or on the remote.

Ok good

As my daughter is occupying the TV I tried to send the box to sleep by the button...

Will try properly once she's in bed.

What scancode is it expecting from the IR? The original remote's or MCE?

• Original, NEC 0x8051

Not sure I will fimd that again...

Now I tried it and get the following:

- setting to standby by remote

- screen goes off, blue LED is off

- pressing power button

- screen comes back nearly immediately, no reaction to remote or anything else, screen is ddimmed, power menue is still displayed, round blue waiting symbol is visible, but not turning

- Linux is accessible via SSH

Edit: after "systemctl restart kodi" all back to normal

• if you execute "systemctl restart kodi", does it work? Also, do you have plain Kodi or do you have any addons, especially PVR ones? There were some suspend/resume issues with Kodi discovered and fixed. Kodi was just updated today in LE, so please re-try with tomorrow image. Suspend/resume is complex, every driver must work correctly...

• if you execute "systemctl restart kodi", does it work? Also, do you have plain Kodi or do you have any addons, especially PVR ones? There were some suspend/resume issues with Kodi discovered and fixed. Kodi was just updated today in LE, so please re-try with tomorrow image. Suspend/resume is complex, every driver must work correctly...

As per above editafter kodi restart all is ok,

I'm having the rbuehlma zattooo pvr addon not surewhat version

Will try again soon

Thanks