[split] Tvheadend 4.2 problem

• Just wanted to give a heads up. tvheadend 4.1.1928 from the repo didn't work for me either (Generic x86_64, Sundtek DVB-C adapter). My adapter is found but it seems to be stuck when trying to tune (can't see anything related in the trace log). The 4.1.1931 test build and the 4.0 build from the repo work fine.

• As as FYI...the Tvh team responded to the muxes ticket saying that it is a compiling issue - all the muxes are showing available on their end.

Strange as I doubt the LE team changed anything in the way they compile that addon. For those in North America, it will mean having to manually enter muxes for the 51 channes that are possible availble. If there are any other ATSC-T users out there - maybe they can check and see if the full pre-defined muxes list is showing for them.

• We changed nothing, maybe it was wrong before and now it breaks due an change at Tvh. I investigate.

maybe it's just an issue with the test files...once the 1931 or 1933 version gets implemented on the repo - I'll test it that way as well.

• I tested on my zbox with the Final 7 Libreelec.

TVH 4.1.1931 works and can scan channels.

TVH 4.1.1933 dont work. Scan stand on "0" nothing found

Also on 4.1.1931 picons with 1_0_1 dont works too....

• Hello,
    i'm using open/Librelec on 2 Systems.
    1 Zotac-Box and 1 RPI2
    On severals other Systems theres a Version of Kodi installed and a central mysql-Databse.
    Since switching to another Main-Version of Kodi is a bit of work over here, ich was always quite carefeull with this matter and it's done already switching to 16.1
    However there are 2 Problems left.
    1 is VNC on the headless raspi, which won't work whatever i use (Open/librelec/Xbian) and the other isTVHeadend 4.2. Works flawlessly with 4.0, but i never got it scanning for Services, not the initial version in 6.95.x and not 4.1.1943.
    I'm using a TT4200 (i think there are 2 Versions and i got the newer one) it is discovered without problems, but it won't scan anything, whatever i try.
    [hr]

Edited once, last by Dave-Kay (April 29, 2016 at 11:33 AM).

• These scanning issues need to get reported to the Tvh issue tracker, for a lot people these are fixed with 4.1.1943 but I don't know the actual problem. At the moment there is 0 issues at the Tvh tracker about this so it won't get fixed soon I think if nobody reports them. My hardware is fine and everything works like expected so Im not helpful to solve this issue besides update the addon.

• These scanning issues need to get reported to the Tvh issue tracker, for a lot people these are fixed with 4.1.1943 but I don't know the actual problem. At the moment there is 0 issues at the Tvh tracker about this so it won't get fixed soon I think if nobody reports them. My hardware is fine and everything works like expected so Im not helpful to solve this issue besides update the addon.

OK, thanks for the feedback. Will try to find the right place to report it.