External drive mounted as read only

• I have the problem that one of my external usb drives is mounted as read only after every startup. I am able to remount the drive as read/write with ssh but after every reboot the drive is mounted as read only again. Can someone give me a hint where libreelec saves the mount settings? I am using version 9.0.1 generic image on a x86 machine.

• Official Post

You can find some config at "/etc/udevil/udevil.conf", but I don't think that's the problem. Login with SSH, find the drive's mount path by using the "mount" command (/var/media/...), and check the read / write permissions of the files you can't write. Use the "ls -la" command to read file permissions, and the "chmod" command to make files writable.

• the problem is that the drive is mounted as "ro"

/dev/sdd2 on /var/media/DRIVE_1 type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)

/dev/sdc2 on /var/media/DRIVE_2 type fuseblk (ro,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)

/dev/sdc2 on /var/media/DRIVE_3 type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)

i can remount drive 2 to rw but after the next reboot its monted as ro again